In compliance with Directive 2009/136 EC, reflected in our legal order through section 2 of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our Website.
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored by your computer browser each time you visit our Website so that the server can remember your preferences the next time you access our content. This information does not reveal the your identity, nor any personal data, nor does it access any of the content stored on the your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the Website, viewing certain pages, etc. and also allows us you to track your personal preferences and technical information, such as the number of visits you made or specific pages viewed.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browser preferences to do so. Most browsers let you manage cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the User wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also offer you the option to select the specific cookies you want installed on your computer. Concretely, the User can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept non-persistent cookies (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can configure your browser preferences to allow, get details, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options ->Privacy tab -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings ->Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites/web servers other than the Website, owned by third parties, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we provide you detailed information about the cookies that can be installed from our Website. Depending on your browsing preferences, you can install all or only some of them.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the Website or through email to Registered Users.